All-New to Dealer Week: A Field Trip
We're taking you back to the good ol’ days with the latest addition to Dealer Week — our brand new Field Trip.
In school, field trips were the best. The anticipation leading up to the trip … getting out of class … packing a special lunch … or, if you were really lucky, maybe you got to pig out on pizza and ride the Tilt-A-Whirl.
This Field Trip will be a little different, though. It will provide a hands-on introduction to several of the concepts we’ll cover at Dealer Week: Customer Experience, Employee Relations and Business Management. What better way to learn about these topics than by seeing them in action? The innovative companies we will visit operate outside the marine industry, but we hope the examples they provide will inspire ideas for your own businesses.
The Field Trip will take place on Sunday, Dec. 8.
It will be guided by expert trainer and MRAA-conference veteran Valerie Ziebron. She’ll lead the learning process and help draw connections between what you see and your own dealership.
The Field Trip is an optional add-on to Dealer Week and attendance will be capped, but we hope you will consider adding it to your Dealer Week experience when you register. Already registered? Follow the directions below to add the Field Trip. If you have questions, please reach out to the MRAA at 763-315-8043. We hope to see you for this adventure in Tampa!
Directions for those already registered for the conference to sign up for the Field Trip:
1. Edit your registration. To do so, find your registration confirmation email. To aid in your search, the email would have come from Mike@mraa.com.
2. Find your username and password. Our new registration system now allows for you to edit your own registration. Click the link under our refund policy and log in using the username and password in the email. You’ll be redirected to the registration page.
3. Since you’ve already gone through this process, click through until you see the purchase page.
4. Select “Field Trip.” The field trip option is below your already purchased conference option.
5. Checkout. After selecting field trip, you’ll be prompted to pay for the field trip. You’ll notice that since you already paid for your registration, the pricing will only include the field trip. The field trip is $229 for MRAA members and $249 for non-members. Since you’re editing registration, the system will automatically provide you with the correct pricing.
6. If for some reason you can’t find your confirmation email or need assistance editing your registration, call us! 763-315-8043. We’re happy to help you.