So much to be thankful for.
During this time of Thanksgiving, at the MRAA we have quite a few things to be thankful for.
1. More than 550 dealers have already said “yes” to Dealer Week. Using dealer input, we totally re-imagined this conference, and dealers responded.
2. 100+ exhibitors will join us as well. Hundreds of folks from other parts of the marine industry will be on hand to support Dealer Week attendees.
3. We got our wish-list of speakers. We reached out to the best trainers in the industry, and they all jumped at the chance to bring new content to Dealer Week. Not only that, but we asked dealers about their biggest pain points and recruited leading experts to address them.
4. Our attendees like to have FUN! We have lots of extras planned that you flat out won’t want to miss. With the new Field Trip, the Industry Celebration on Tampa’s Riverwalk, and some other fun surprises, we hope to take time for folks who sell fun to have a little fun themselves.
5. What else are we thankful for? We’re going to Tampa! It's currently snowing here at Dealer Week HQ. The forecast in Tampa for the opening day of Dealer Week is sunny and 74 degrees.
6. And these are the things that are Dealer Week related, but there were so many more things that happened at the association. We've tackled some big issues in Washington through our advocacy efforts, celebrated the dealers who completed their Certification and those who participated in our second year of our Continuous Certification program, and have reached the milestone of over 120 training courses in our online learning system, MRAATraining.com.
7. This team. We're growing at the MRAA and it's been such a fun journey! We feel so blessed to have every single team member as a part of the MRAA. For us, the conference is the biggest opportunity to connect with the entire industry and we are just so excited. (Have we said that enough yet?)
The list goes on and on ... and may end in blubbering tears from some of us, because the marine industry gives us all the warm fuzzies. For real.
For more information on what we do as an organization on a daily basis, visit mraa.com. We hope to see you on Dec. 8 at the Tampa Convention Center!
We want to hear from you! Comment below with something you're thankful for at your dealership.