Dealer Week 2023 Hotel & Travel
Can I walk to the Convention Center from my hotel?
Yes! The host hotels are very walkable. The Embassy is connected and the Hilton Tampa Downtown is a very short walk or a free TECO Train-car away. Click here to see a hotel map!
How do I get to the Tampa Convention Center?
Click here for directions and a map.
Where can I park?
Click here for the latest parking information.
What’s there to do in Tampa?
Is Dealer Week accessible?
If you would like any assistance beyond what is listed below, please email Sarah Korbel or call her at 763-333-2418.
Personal Care Assistants/Aides:
Should you require an aide or personal care assistant to help navigate Dealer Week, MRAA will register your aide as a complementary guest. To register them, please contact Sarah Korbel by November 15th to register them.
Scooter rentals are available through Rent a Scooter or Wheelchair in Tampa | Scootaround. Please contact them at your earliest convenience to make arrangements.
Accessibility at the Tampa Convention Center
· The majority of Dealer Week takes place in the Expo Hall on the 3rd floor. This area will be carpeted. There are elevators and escalators available. Registration will be on the second floor, with a short flight of stairs leading to the expo hall.
· The opening and closing ceremonies take place on the first floor in the Ballroom.
· The Welcome Reception will take place outside on the Riverwalk next to the Convention Center.
· Click here for the Tampa Convention Center ADA Accessibility page where you can find information on:
· ADA Accessible parking
· All bathrooms are ADA Accessible
· Entrance, elevator, and escalator information
· Here you can find information on the varied entrances.
· Health and safety information can be found here.
Here are maps of the Tampa Convention Center that notate elevators, escalators and accessible bathrooms.
Accessibility for other events at Dealer Week
Please note there are offsite events nearby such as the BoatPAC event (location TBD) and the industry celebration. We will post information here once locations are determined.
Can I bring my child?
There is also the option of childcare through Nannies Who Care, conveniently located near the convention center. You can arrange their services online https://nannieswhocare.com/hotel-sitting/ or call 727-784-8868.